Recent Blog Posts
- How To Keep a Mummy Series Review: So Much Cuteness In One Little Package
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 12: Cheesy and Yet Pulls It Off
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 11: Part of Me Wants To Say About Time
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 10: A Return To Adorable Formula
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 9: The Oni-Child Crosses The Line
- Short break
- Become a Blog Sponsor – Help Support 100 Word Anime This Spring Season
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 8: It’s Monster Day Care and It Is Soooo Cute!
- Top 5: Anime With Demons or Devils
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 21 – Marriage For Political/Monetary Gain
Follow me on Social Media
Subscribe to keep up to date with 100 Word Anime
Sponsorship drives will occur before each anime season however readers can also donate to the blog.
Sponsors can provide either sponsor the review of a series (12 episodes), sponsor an individual post, or can simply support the blog.
All sponsors (except those that have chose to remain anonymous) are acknowledged on the about page, and sponsored posts display the badge of the sponsor.
If you want to guest post contact Karandi and include in your message:
- A brief introduction as well as a link to your site.
- Your idea for the post you would like to write (or have written and want posted on 100 Word Anime) and what links you want included.
- Whether you will provide images to go with your post.
- A time frame for when you would provide the post and when you want it posted.
- Whether you want a reciprocal post in return.
Posts should fit within the tone of 100 Word Anime. Explicit language and images will not be posted.