Today I have officially been blogging for three months. Yay!
I’m really happy I started this blog as it has led to me having so many great conversations with people about anime.
Those who have been following along will know I dropped back from 4 posts a day to 3 (most days) and Words of Wisdom are now only found on Wednesdays. These changes were to make it a bit easier for me to maintain some sort of schedule in the long-term (though when I’m away from home my internet access is always a bit hit and miss).
However, Words of Wisdom will see it’s last consistent post for awhile on the 10th of August. Why? I’m taking a break from quote hunting for a little bit. I may occasionally post a random Words of Wisdom but I’m not going to stick to a schedule on that one.
So, three months and what have I been up to?
- Over 3000 visitors to the site (and yes I know a lot of these are repeat visitors but it’s still nice to know the site is getting visited).
- Over 300 posts.
- Over 200 followers and following over 200 blogs. This one I’m really proud of because the whole point of starting a blog was to meet other anime fans.
- Over 135 anime episodes reviewed.
- Over 35 anime series reviewed.
All of this leaves me with a few questions for my visitors.
- What do you like about my blog?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Do you have a blog I should check out or know of an anime blog worth checking out?
Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog over the past three months. It’s been a really great experience so far and I hope to share more thoughts on anime with you in the future.
Lastly, I’m going to leave you with some of my favourite images from the past three months.