I’d like to thank Lynn Sheridan for his kind nomination. Now, I do have another one of these award nominations to respond to but I will tackle that in a separate post, probably next week. For now, I’m going to get on with this response and hopefully you will all have some fun reading my answers.
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
“Here’s the setup. You’ve just received a letter in the post. I know, how old fashioned. Anyhow, the letter tells you that you’ve won a massive prize. It is a rent-free house/apartment of your choice for life, but before claiming your prize you must make some choices. Remember these decisions are for life too. There are no take backs.“
01. You will need three anime roommates. Who are they?
Okay, I’m definitely going to want someone who is quiet but independent and functional. Preferably someone who will cook for themselves and generally not be in the way. Choice number one is Shizuku Mizutani from My Little Monster.
Second choice is going to need to be the people person. You know, the one who answers the door and deals with telemarketers in a way that doesn’t lead to the phone being strapped to the speakers and blasting the person on the other end. For the Mr Everybody I’m definitely choosing Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke.
Lastly, I’m going to want someone in the house who will inspire me and push me to want to do more than I am. Okay, there’s probably plenty of other reasons for this choice, but I’m so taking Victor Nikiforov as roomate number 3.
02. You can have one anime pet. What is it?
Easy question. Nyanko-Sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou. Who wouldn’t choose him?
03. You can have an anime vehicle to get around with. Which one?
You know, I think I’m just going to stick with walking and public transport (I’m assuming I am in Japan and public transport is an option.
04. You will receive an anime robot to help around the house. Who is it?
I’m going to pick Chamber from Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (that would also take care of a lot of the transport issues as well).
05. You will receive a new wardrobe. Which anime character will you dress like?
If I had to pick an anime character to dress like for forever, I’d have to go with Madame Red from Black Butler. Not practical, but that woman had some style.
06. For protection, you can select any anime weapon or ability. Which one?
Totally picking Kuroko Shirai’s teleportation from Index/Railgun.
07. And lastly. You can have your house/apartment in any anime world. Which one?
And yeah, I’m going with Aincrad (after the game was cleared and it isn’t trying to permanently kill its visitors). I’d love a house right next to the lake where Kirito and Asuna set up house. Beautiful.
As always, there is no obligation. Thanks for being awesome.
- We’ve just made this an official award’s ceremony. What are you going to wear?
- What vehicle will you rock up in?
- And who is accompanying you?
- Who would you like to present you with your award?
- When you accept your award, who do you thank in your speech?
- After you have received your award you decide you want to give a message to the audience, what is it?
- Finally, after the ceremony is over where do you go for your after party?
And that is it for the post. Hopefully you enjoyed reading my responses and I will get on to the other post for next week sooner rather than later. Thanks again, Lynn for the nomination.
Or, use one of my product affiliate links.
BANANA FISH Canvas Board