Bloom Into You Episode 10 Review
Reminder: the poll is now open for you to vote on the best and worst anime of the 2018 Autumn Anime Season. Be sure to jump in and have your say. Voting closes on the 29th of December.
A lot happened in this week’s episode, which is true of most of these episodes even though the languid pace and general calmness of each scene might not really give that impression. Still, when there is so much meaning packed into every single sidelong glance it is kind of inevitable that you can get to the end of the episode, start thinking back, and realise there’s a mountain to address…
This is an excerpt of a post written for patrons. To see the full post please consider becoming a patron. For $1 a month you will gain access to all patron only reviews. For existing patrons, the full post can be accessed here and if you need the password, it is available on my patreon site. A huge thanks to everyone who supports the blog.
Or, use one of my product affiliate links.
Rubber Play Mat Collection Bloom Into You
- Episode 1: It’s Very Pink
- Episode 2: First Impressions Wilting
- Episode 3: Digging Deeper
- Episode 4: Flowers and Butterflies
- Episode 5: To Choose and Be Chosen
- Episodes 6 + 7: The Jealous Girls’ Resolve in the Face of Love
- Episode 8: A Curious Case: Asking a Question With No Answer
- Episode 9: Who Else Felt Their Hearts Shatter At Yuu’s Denial of Love?