Bloom Into You Episode 12 Review
After seemingly being content to passively watch and be dragged along for most of the series, Yuu finally admits at least to herself that she likes Nanami and that she wants to help her overcome her baggage. It takes a bit to get to this point but once Yuu has committed, she moves quickly. This is the most active we’ve seen Yuu all season in terms of pursuing the relationship herself…
This is an excerpt of a post written for patrons. To see the full post please consider becoming a patron. For $1 a month you will gain access to all patron only reviews. For existing patrons, the full post can be accessed here and if you need the password, it is available on my patreon site. A huge thanks to everyone who supports the blog.
Thanks for reading
Consider supporting the blog by:
Or, use one of my product affiliate links.
Rubber Play Mat Collection Bloom Into You
- Episode 1: It’s Very Pink
- Episode 2: First Impressions Wilting
- Episode 3: Digging Deeper
- Episode 4: Flowers and Butterflies
- Episode 5: To Choose and Be Chosen
- Episodes 6 + 7: The Jealous Girls’ Resolve in the Face of Love
- Episode 8: A Curious Case: Asking a Question With No Answer
- Episode 9: Who Else Felt Their Hearts Shatter At Yuu’s Denial of Love?
- Episode 10: The Empty Wishes and the Empty Girl
- Episode 11: The Disillusioned Girl and The Dream of Simpler Times