With Teresa’s disappearance, Tada finally realises that he fell in love with her. Be prepared for lots of anguished expressions from the usually stoic title character.
There’s something wrong with Tada. He’s not taking photos, he’s messing up orders, he’s staring blankly at strangers. The usually unshakable character is definitely a little bit off. And the obvious reason is that Teresa has gone. While it takes most of the episode for this realisation to actually be admitted by Tada, it is obvious from the get-go and kind of cute the way it is depicted. That said, they certainly stretch this as far as it can go in terms of run time and by the end of the episode you just want the revelation so we can get on to the last stage of the story.
That said, I’m not sure I buy the argument that he couldn’t have taken that picture of Teresa without being in love with her. That kind of implies you can’t take good pictures without falling in love and I don’t particularly like that idea. Still, this episode is mostly lovely and it is a great continuation of this story.
- Episode 10: Prepare For The Heart Break
- Episode 9: It Isn’t Not Like That
- Episode 8: Love Under the Stars
- Episode 7: Capturing the Human Element
- Episode 6: No Surprises But Still Cute
- Episode 5: This Seems Anti-Climatic
- Episode 4: It’s The Clark Kent Disguise
- Episode 3: So Cute in The Coffee Shop
- Episode 2: A Shocking Development – Teresa Joins a Club
- Tada Doesn’t Fall in Love First Impressions
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: