Time for final revelations and the show-down. Things are coming to a fairly exciting conclusion.
On the one hand, I kind of get where Shouken’s brother is coming from. The Tanmoku family did keep his brother’s body and bind his soul and really that’s kind of wrong and distasteful. On the other hand, Shouken was in fact betraying the family by sending out information and ultimately Shouken took his own life. He wasn’t killed by the family. He made his own choice. So it is a little hard to be overly sympathetic to the brother as he binds a whole bunch of spirits and tries to drive Tanmoku Ki to his death.
Fortunately, Keika is showing the amount he has grown over two seasons of this show and is finally stepping up as a spirit-shadow. While it probably isn’t going to be enough, he’s managed to keep things together long enough for the sister to show up and maybe that will be enough to turn the tide of the fight.
All things considered, this has been a pretty dramatic second season and the conclusion seems to be doing a good job of bringing things to a satisfactory close.
- Episode 10: Clarity
- Episode 9: Shouken’s Reasons
- Episode 8: The Spirit, The Ceremony, and the Looming Disaster
- Episode 7: Cutting the String
- Episode 6: Bound to the Past
- Episode 5: We Always Knew Tanmoku’s Past Was Bleak
- Episode 4: What Does It Mean To Protect?
- Episode 3: Not Holding Back
- Episode 2: Keika is Incredibly Gullible But That’s What Makes Him Endearing
- Episode 1: Continuing From Where We Left Off
- Spiritpact Series Review
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: