We’ve finally managed to have the girls from the first two seasons make contact with the girls from season 3. The question now becomes, what happens next?
It is episodes like this that prove you don’t need to be unpredictable to be interesting. These two groups were always going to converge and the set up for their meetings has been many episodes in the making. It was deeply satisfying watching this episode bring all of that ground work to fruition and the end result is something highly entertaining even as I’m left wondering who is going to emerge triumphant from this clash of WIXOSS legends.
Of course Carnival has his/her hand in the mix and is stirring some of these characters to action. But the story is not fully relying on a villain to set things in motion with Hanna continuing her line of investigation bringing her finally into contact with someone from Ruuko’s team. With only 5 Selectors left and two battles about to begin, this anime has really heated things up as we go into the final episodes.
- Episode 8: The Condition To Win
- Episode 7: It’s Going To Be Fun When These Groups Converge
- Episode 6: It’s Totally Unfair, And That’s The Way It Is
- Episode 5: The Rules Are Breaking
- Episode 4: It Just Got Real
- Episode 3: New Rules; Same Trauma
- Episode 2: There’s Just No Escape
- Lostorage Conflated Wixoss First Impressions
- Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Series Review
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: