Last January 2018, Jon @JonSpencerReviews created an amazing project called #JonsCreatorShowcase which runs monthly, highlighting amazing works from the previous month. If you have never come across Jon, be sure to check out his blog here. I will be hosting the June edition of this project and I’m really exciting to see what sorts of submissions I get.
How it works:
- I’m accepting submissions via Twitter from now until the 25th of June. Be sure to use the hashtag
- Submissions should be your best/favourite post from MAY.
- It does not matter what your post is about as long as it is no offensive and can be read by everybody.
- Give exposure to both the host & creators who submit content to the showcase.
- Highlight a wide variety of content including written word, art, video, audio, etc…(each post will be categorized/sorted)
- Allow for all creators, regardless of skill or current recognition, to participate and share their creations.
- Encourage involvement from creators across all platforms.
- Offer a fun and interactive way for people to discover new and interesting creations.
- Inspire growth and exploration for both the host and creators.
So what are you waiting for? Be sure to share the post, tag people on twitter, and remember to submit your favourite post from May to be published at the end of June in the showcase.
Thanks to Lili’s Blissful Pages for hosting the May edition and if you missed it or the fantastic posts that were tagged, be sure to check them out.
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by:
- Becoming a patron
- Buy the ebook ‘Thoughts on Anime 2017‘
- Use the affiliate link to shop Play-Asia
4 thoughts on “Jon’s Creator Showcase – June 2018”
Awesome. I’ll have to go through last month’s posts to find something to submit 🙂
I’ll look forward to seeing what you find.
I’m now checking my posts from last month. Hope I have something to share. 🙂
Looking forward to it.