And this series slowly pulls into its final station and there it will stay. I’m not sure what kind of ending that was but I know I’m not planning on watching it again to find out.
I’ll save the rant for the series review. Wow, this is finally done. And while the squad is disbanded and the conspiracy continues in various levels of government and people continue to protest, the anime will of course focus its final half on Tsubasa and Anzai’s relationship as they are forbidden to see each other. And they’ll accept that and wait.
Time skip and there they are together, blushing away.
Huh, really? An what is the current status of Devils after the time skip? And did anyone get to the bottom of the conspiracy? And all the members of F Squad who were demoted, reassigned or whatever, what happened to them? Does anyone care?
Clearly not the writers.
I am genuinely glad this anime is over.
- Episode 11: Oh No – It’s A Trap
- Episode 10: Disjointed
- Episode 9: Vigilante ‘Justice’
- Episode 8: Larger Social Issues Aside, Let’s Focus on Vampire Sex
- Episode 7: Facing Your Fears Apparently Solves Everything
- Episode 6: How Deep Does This Conspiracy Go?
- Episode 5: Ooh, Conspiracy
- Episode 4: If Blood Tolerance Was A Thing, Wouldn’t The Government Know?
- Episode 3: Ill-Defined Relationships
- Episode 2: We’re Just Skipping Over the Falling In Love Part
- Devils’ Line First Impressions
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: