Cute High Earth Defense Club Happy Kiss = make one episode and relocated it 5 times.
This franchise had most definitely run dry with ideas and this latest version is clearly just a cash grab rather than an inspired redeployment of creativity. Seriously, Team Rocket (aka the student council) need a new battle plan already and the main cast were seriously devoid of even vaguely interesting dialogue this week which is about the one saving grace this anime had.
But I’m not going to argue this episode was demonstrably worse than any other. It isn’t. What it is however, is more of the same without any flair to set it apart from its basic formulaic premise.
And just a fun note, I managed to review it in exactly 100 words. All I need is an episode that does nothing and I can hit the target without going excessively over.
- Episodes 6: Rinse and Repeat
- Episodes 4 + 5: Are You Happy?
- Episode 3: Ridiculous Villains Here
- Episode 2: The Hero’s Indifference
- Cute High Earth Defense Club Happy Kiss First Impressions
- Cute High Earth Defense Club Series Review
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: