While Sakura goes to meet someone from the past, the rest of the gang get together to figure out what is going on in the present. Things are looking grim (or exciting depending on your perspective).
This week Sakura is about to go on a date with Syaoran when a phone call gives her an unexpected interruption in the form of her great-grand-father wanting a meeting to give her something (which the giving her something doesn’t actually happen this episode unless the tea was the prize). However, while visiting Sakura wanders into her mother’s old room and uses Record to look back at the room’s past. What I don’t get is why every image had her mother in it given the room would have been empty more often than having her in it (maybe the card was editing out the boring bits).
Meanwhile, the guardians are getting together because there are plots afoot and it is almost time for the reveal of the season so everyone needs to be super ambiguous with their words. It is pretty standard Cardcaptor without a capture this week, and yet it is fairly solid set-up for a final hurrah.
- Episode 19: Down Time With Story Time
- Episode 18: Things Are Getting Hot
- Episode 17: The Convenience of the Sleep Card
- Episode 16: Farewell Meilin
- Episode 15: Memories – Definitely A Lethal Blow
- Episode 14: He’s So Cool
- Episode 13: A Visit From A Friend
- Episode 12: School, Card, Capture.
- Episode 11: And The Penguin Is Upside Down, Again
- Episode 10: A Slightly More Relaxed Episode
- Episode 9: It’s Like The Same But Different
- Episode 8: Who Doesn’t Love Books?
- Episode 7: Some Magical Fun
- Episode 6: Not Exactly Thrilling
- Episode 5: Flower Viewing and Capturing a Card
- Episode 4: Was Anyone Surprised By That Ending?
- Episode 3: Did We Want To See Some Magic In Our Magical Girl Show?
- Episode 2: Tomoyo Knows What’s Important
- Episode 1: Sakura is Still Magical
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: