The girls reminisce about old times before the anime ends on a cliff-hanger. How cute were Syaoran and Sakura in the film?
What happens when you get the girls together on their day off? Well, if you leave Tomoyo in charge of the entertainment, you get to watch Sakura perform in the play and learn to dance with Syaoran. This was much to the delight of Akiho and Meilin and nearly a deadly blow to Sakura’s self-esteem as she seemed at one point like she was trying to literally crawl into her chair and disappear.
There isn’t much more to say as there’s a lot of down time with the girls before we finally get to a card related threat. While this looks potentially interesting, things have barely started moving on that front when the episode ends leaving us with a shaking house and Sakura showing us how pretty she looks with butterfly wings (she should seriously have these all the time).
For those enjoying the friendship/slice of life aspects of Clear Card, this will work wonders. For those who love the nostalgia of the moment, you’ll have a great time. In terms of an actual plot and characterisation in this episode, that’s possibly questionable.
- Episode 14: He’s So Cool
- Episode 13: A Visit From A Friend
- Episode 12: School, Card, Capture.
- Episode 11: And The Penguin Is Upside Down, Again
- Episode 10: A Slightly More Relaxed Episode
- Episode 9: It’s Like The Same But Different
- Episode 8: Who Doesn’t Love Books?
- Episode 7: Some Magical Fun
- Episode 6: Not Exactly Thrilling
- Episode 5: Flower Viewing and Capturing a Card
- Episode 4: Was Anyone Surprised By That Ending?
- Episode 3: Did We Want To See Some Magic In Our Magical Girl Show?
- Episode 2: Tomoyo Knows What’s Important
- Episode 1: Sakura is Still Magical
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: