I want to thank Ya Boy Jack for nominating me. I know it has taken forever for me to reply to this one, but I do appreciate it.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around 10 bloggers (3 is around 10).
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules.
01. Has your blog ever affected you positively in your personal life, aside from the benefit of being able to write?
I think my blog has made me more open and expressive than I was. I really struggle communicating in real life and blogging has helped me to become a bit more open. I still find real world conversations incredible taxing and get quite tense when I have to engage in them with people I don’t know very well, but I think it has gotten a little better since becoming a blogger.
02. What time period in history do you find most interesting?
I’m not super into any historical period (prefer mythology over actual history in the first place) but in terms of what I have studied the most probably the British Industrial Revolution. The transformation from a agrarian society to a more urbanised one and the factory model is interesting in its own way and a lot of the issues we are still dealing with come directly from developments during this period.
03. What is the most interesting place you’ve been?
I think anywhere can be interesting depending on your frame of mind and who you are with. I loved travelling around Japan, but equally I have a lot of fun visiting small towns in Queensland that some people would say don’t have anything in them (and they would be right and wrong at the same time about that). One place I’d love to have longer in would be London because the museums there are amazing and I didn’t get to spend enough time visiting them.
Nominations (feel free to pass):
- What would you most like to change about yourself or your life?
- If you could travel in time to the past but once you were there you had to stay, would you go and what time would you go to?
- What technology are you most excited about for the future?
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: