Hi, I’m Karandi.
In 2016 I made the decision to start an anime blog to meet others who loved talking about anime. Since then I have not looked back because I have found a wonderful community of anime lovers to share my passion with.
2020 was a pretty challenging year (for everyone) and I did take a small break, but since 2021 kicked off I’ve been back and I love that so many members of the community are still around.
If you have something you want to ask me or are interested in writing a guest post, be sure to contact me.
The wonderful people below chose to support the blog:
September 2021 Blog Sponsors
April 2021 Blog Sponsors
I’d like to thank those followers who went the extra-mile ato support the blog as patrons. Their support is absolutely appreciated and helped keep the blog going and growing. While I no longer use patreon, these loyal followers remain thanked.
Patrons who supported 100WordAnime and have my thanks:
- Top 5 Anime That Contain Cute Monster Characters
- How To Keep a Mummy Series Review: So Much Cuteness In One Little Package
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 12: Cheesy and Yet Pulls It Off
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 11: Part of Me Wants To Say About Time
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 10: A Return To Adorable Formula
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 9: The Oni-Child Crosses The Line
- Short break
- Become a Blog Sponsor – Help Support 100 Word Anime This Spring Season
- How To Keep a Mummy Episode 8: It’s Monster Day Care and It Is Soooo Cute!
- Top 5: Anime With Demons or Devils
Note: I do not own any of the images on this blog. The images are used for the purpose of reviewing, critiquing and commentary. All images belong to their creators. If you have an issue with any of the images on the blog, please contact me.
Thank-you for reading 100 Word Anime.
Join the discussion in the comments.