Hi, I’m Karandi.
In 2016 I made the decision to start an anime blog to meet others who loved talking about anime. Since then I have not looked back because I have found a wonderful community of anime lovers to share my passion with.
2020 was a pretty challenging year (for everyone) and I did take a small break, but since 2021 kicked off I’ve been back and I love that so many members of the community are still around.
If you have something you want to ask me or are interested in writing a guest post, be sure to contact me.
The wonderful people below chose to support the blog:
September 2021 Blog Sponsors
April 2021 Blog Sponsors
I’d like to thank those followers who went the extra-mile ato support the blog as patrons. Their support is absolutely appreciated and helped keep the blog going and growing. While I no longer use patreon, these loyal followers remain thanked.
Patrons who supported 100WordAnime and have my thanks:
- Sabikui Bisco Episode 2 – An Epic Journey With Giant Crabs and Mushrooms
- The Strongest Sage With The Weakest Crest Episode 2 – The Demons Are Coming, Into the Dungeon
- Sasaki to Miyano Episode 2 – Embarrassed, Confused and Feelings on Hold
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 15 – Let’s Talk About Everything, And Then Keep Talking
- Saihate no Paladin Review – An Isekai With A Focus On World Building Over Fan-Service
- My Dress Up Darling Episode 2 – A Measure of Seriousness
- Best Anime Couples in 2021
- Taishou Otome Fairytale Episodes 11 + 12 – Tears and Kisses From the Ruins
- If It’s For My Daughter I’d Even Defeat The Demon Lord Anime Series Review
- Deep Insanity: The Lost Child Episodes 9 + 10 – Apparently They Have 3 Chances And Have Done This More Than Once
Note: I do not own any of the images on this blog. The images are used for the purpose of reviewing, critiquing and commentary. All images belong to their creators. If you have an issue with any of the images on the blog, please contact me.
Thank-you for reading 100 Word Anime.
Join the discussion in the comments.