Hi, I’m Karandi.
In 2016 I made the decision to start an anime blog to meet others who loved talking about anime. Since then I have not looked back because I have found a wonderful community of anime lovers to share my passion with.
Please be sure to check out some of my posts and if you want to chat the best place to find me is on Twitter.
- Should We Hunt, Trap, Or Just Get Sloshed This Week in Anime?I’m continuing my watch of The Promised Neverland and the two Cells at Work offerings and I must say while this is a much reduced seasonal load for me, I am very much enjoying it so far.
- What Crunchyroll’s Most Popular Anime List Reveals About FansOn January 15 Crunchyroll unveiled the most popular anime on their service from around the world in 2020. While it was interesting looking at the colour coded maps, I started wondering what this information meant about the current generation of anime fan.
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in Dungeon? Season 3 Series ReviewBell is back and as usual running headlong into trouble. That’s okay. It’s why we love him. So how is season 3 of Is It Wrong To Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
- Beware Monsters and Smoking But Remember Platelets Are AdorableHere I go dipping my toes into seasonal anime for Winter 2021 with Cells at Work season 2, Cells at Work: Code Black, and The Promised Neverland Season 2.
- 3 Ways Magic Can Undermine Good AnimeAs a fantasy fan from the cradle I love a good dash of magic in my narratives. That said, sometimes the very presence of magic can hurt the story. Here are 3 ways magic can undermine what might otherwise be a pretty good story.
- The Irregular At Magic High School: Visitor Arc Series ReviewSeries one left me wanting more and 2020 finally delivered (though I didn’t actually get to watch it until 2021). That said, The Irregular at Magic High School isn’t for everyone and there’s some definite reasons why some viewers won’t be impressed. For those who adored the first season though, there’s plenty to enjoy here. Be sure to read the full review.
I’d like to thank those followers who have gone the extra-mile and support my blog as patrons. Their support is absolutely appreciated and because of them I can continue develop the blog and hopefully one day this won’t just be a hobby. I am currently not using patreon, however these wonderful people continue to be thanked for the support they offered the blog.
Patrons who support 100WordAnime and have my thanks:
Note: I do not own any of the images on this blog. The images are used for the purpose of reviewing, critiquing and commentary. All images belong to their creators. If you have an issue with any of the images on the blog, please contact me.
Thanks for reading
100 Word Anime.