I think we need a word that means to confess to someone while rejecting someone else. A portmanteau could be conjection or rejessing, though neither one seems quite like it would catch on. Then again, let’s hope this kind of scene doesn’t catch on.
Other than making up new words, I don’t have much to say for this episode. Tsutsui goes and rejects the gardening girl but has texted Iroha to wait in the bushes while he does it. He then withholds an actual rejection from gardening girl while he goes on about how his relationship developed with Iroha before finally he asks gardening girl if she sees how it is. I’m guessing part of this in some-one’s head came off as sweet, but to me, this was one of the scummiest moves Tsutsui has made yet. You forced the girl you were rejecting to listen to your happy love-love story, meanwhile you simply staged your rejection in the first place to get closer to the girl you actually liked. Wow. Be still my heart.
They then go to karaoke. By they I mean Iroha and Tsutsui. And it isn’t actually the same day because there’s some stuff with the cat-eared guy and Tsutsui first as they re-establish their bond as friends, which was never really established in the first place other than they were seen talking together and clearly don’t have any other friends.
So, quality episode. Really feeling the characters this week. Counting the episodes until this middling melodrama is done.
- Episode 9: We Can’t Reconcile Yet, There Are Too Many Episodes To Go
- Episode 8: Writers, Please Understand No One Mistakes First Aid For Romance
- Episode 7: The Ants Go Marching Two By Two
- Episodes 5 + 6: The Miscommunication Ploy
- Episode 4: Dark Times
- Episode 3: The Outsider’s Perspective
- Episode 2: Equal Parts Like and Hate
- 3D Kanojo: Real Girl First Impressions
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by:
- Becoming a patron
- Buy the ebook ‘Thoughts on Anime 2017‘
- Use the affiliate link to shop Play-Asia
6 thoughts on “3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 10: Is Confessing To One Girl While Rejecting Another Considered To Be In Poor Taste?”
Wow, so romantic.
This was kind of eye-roll worthy.