Bloom Into You Episode 13 Review
Bloom Into You has given us some truly exceptional direction and visuals, as well as a powerful story of youth and growing up and navigating the thorny path of romance. What is doesn’t really give us is an ending or a resolution. Now, the more open minded part of me would like to say that this is because life goes on, but the realist in me knows that it is because they ran out of episodes and this is where we got up to. Still, how is this final episode?
The rest of this post is available for patrons only here. If you wish to read this post or access other posts that have been published for patrons only, please consider supporting the blog for as little as $1 a month.
Thanks for reading
Three great ways you can support 100 Word Anime:
Or, use one of my product affiliate links.
Bloom Into You ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
- Episode 1: It’s Very Pink
- Episode 2: First Impressions Wilting
- Episode 3: Digging Deeper
- Episode 4: Flowers and Butterflies
- Episode 5: To Choose and Be Chosen
- Episodes 6 + 7: The Jealous Girls’ Resolve in the Face of Love
- Episode 8: A Curious Case: Asking a Question With No Answer
- Episode 9: Who Else Felt Their Hearts Shatter At Yuu’s Denial of Love?
- Episode 10: The Empty Wishes and the Empty Girl
- Episode 11: The Disillusioned Girl and The Dream of Simpler Times
- Episode 12: How Did Love Help Yuu Overcome Her Fear of Inaction
- Episode 13: The Fleeting Life of a Flower in Bloom