A huge thank you to David Allesio from Confessions of an Average Otaku. As much as I sometimes (okay often) don’t get around to responding to these blog awards, I really do appreciate being nominated. However, as always, we have some rules.
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
- What’s your single, one favourite anime or author? You can only pick ONE!
Okay, I’m bad at this whole only pick one because it really depends on my mood. I love some Pratchett or Eddings though sometimes I’m in the mood for Bishop or Harding or even some V.C. Andrews. If I had to pick one, my most often re-read author would be David Eddings, though I’ve kind of moved away from his work over the last decade so probably it is just that I loved his novels as a teenager.
- What’s your favourite cartoon made in America (non-Anime)?
Um… probably Monsters’ Inc or the Incredibles.
- What’s your favourite place to visit?
Civilisation. When you live in a town with only a handful of shops and there’s no book store, no place to really buy DVD’s (or even socks), and there’s definitely no sushi, a visit to a town of reasonable size is greatly appreciated.
- Is getting nominated for something like this fun or a pain in the buns?
I really like the nomination. That doesn’t mean I always get around to responding because usually unless I respond right away I lose track of who nominated me and their questions, but I do enjoy these posts.
- Sports: Do you have a favourite or is your favourite None of the Above?
Growing up I really enjoyed dancing and netball. Now I’m more of a yoga kind of person mostly because it is fairly relaxing. That said, I’m just not that into sport.
- Are you a morning person, a night person, or other?
Definitely morning. No doubt about it.
- If you could write your own seventh question, what question would you write and what would the answer be?
I think that’s kind of cheating pushing the question back on me, but okay. What is the cutest thing in the world? A kitten doing that thing where they tilt their head sideways and look up at you.
No obligation to participate but I just want to give a shout out to the following bloggers.
I’m going to have a bit of fun this time and so my questions will probably seem a bit weird. Hope you have fun with them.
- You just found a portal to a new world, do you enter it willingly and why?
- Once on the other side of the portal (whether you entered willingly or not), you find yourself face to face with the thing that most annoys you. What is it?
- Finding yourself face to face with the thing that most annoys you, you decide that since you aren’t in our world you can react however you want. What do you do?
- While you are dealing with the annoying thing, a group of travellers approach. Who or what would you like in this group (no more than five)?
- One of the travellers attempts to stab you in the back. Who was it and why did they decide to attack you?
- You are saved from being stabbed. Did you save yourself or did someone have to rescue you?
- You decide you want to return home. Explain how you go about getting there.
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by:
Or use one of my affiliate product links: