Ya Boy Jack over on the Aniwriter nominated me for this quite awhile ago and I’ve been meaning to respond but just never quite got there. In case you wanted to see my original harem, check out the post here.
Like last time I’m slightly modifying the tag. Instead of different types, I’ve decided this time to go with an all yokai harem just because.
1. Link back to the original post on Anime Q and A so they can check out everyone’s picks!
2. Use the ‘Build A Harem’ logo somewhere in the post.
3. Make sure to mention the person who nominated you too!
4. Pick 5 Anime Characters (any show & any gender) that would be in your ideal harem if you were the main character of a harem anime, explain a little bit as to why they are your picks (if you want).
5. Make sure each character you pick falls into some of the following harem character types: Childhood friend, tom boy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc. (If there’s a character you’ve picked that doesn’t specifically fall into one of these types or falls into multiple types that’s fine too!)
6. Nominate 5 people to participate in this tag!
Who is in Karandi’s harem?
01. Nidaime (The Eccentric Family 2)
You have to admit, for a tengu, he has style. Also arrogance and a tendency to look down on others. As well as a slightly explosive temper when pushed too far. Still, Nidaime was a large part of the reason I really loved season 2 of The Eccentric Family as his was a character I just had so much fum watching. Now, as to him being in my harem I’m pretty sure I know what he would say to such a suggestion.
02. Byakuya (Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi)
I know Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi isn’t finished and it is also decidedly average as an anime, but I really like Byakuya as a character. The one who keeps the accounts in order he comes across as harsh, but it is hard not to love a guy who feeds the adorable fox spirits. Not to mention, he’s far more level headed and focused than a lot of the cast so he brings an element of sense to things even if his words are harsh. Wish he was on screen more often. I’m thinking Byakuya can keep the rest of the harem in check for me.
03. Kubinashi (Nurarihyon no Mago)
For a yokai who usually seems pretty laid back and aloof, Kubinashi has a pretty dark past and is prone to rage and losing himself. That said, when he flips the switch he becomes pretty unstoppable. However even his normal self remains relatively detached. Though he is part of the Nura clan and one of several yokai who regular guard Rikuo, Kubinashi only really has ties with a handful of the clan members and barely tolerates the others. As such, I see Kubinashi being the guy in the harem who just drops by every now and then when I was alone and otherwise wouldn’t be seen. The few times he interacts with the other members of the harem would usually be tense, and I’m betting no one else likes him at all.
04. Soushi Miketsukami (Inu X Boku SS)
Every harem needs a stalker like character in it. Miketsukami is the mostly harmless kind (mostly) who will simply collect a million pictures of you as well as save and preserve any text or note you send his way. Also, his child form is totally adorable. That said, his over protective nature would probably drive me crazy fairly soon, but he makes a great cup of tea and given he’s incredibly socially awkward I think we’d get along. Then again, I can also see him getting into some conflict with anyone else who was a part of the harem.
05. Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss)
Okay, I might have a thing for foxes (or at least good looking guys with ears), but Tomoe was someone I kind of developed a crush on from the minute I met him. Hot tempered, he hates humans, and he’s stubborn, but he does his work with care and pride and he’s really powerful. That and, those he does consider worth his time he’s incredibly considerate of. Besides, I always felt bad for Tomoe being abandoned at the shrine for so long by himself, so it kind of makes sense he doesn’t exactly welcome Nanami with open arms. I do think throwing Tomoe into my harem though is going to be a fairly explosive addition and I’m just waiting to see what happens when Tomoe and Miketsukami go toe to toe with who can be more stubborn about anything.
I am pretty sure everyone has done this tag already but here we go:
And anyone else who hasn’t been tagged who would like to have a go.
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: