We finally get the showdowns and now we’re opening the door. The question becomes, what next?
There’s not a lot to say about this episode. All of the characters behave exactly as you would expect given the journey to this point. I did find it interesting how Suzuko ended up bowing out given there’s been this heavy Kiyoi focus but we already knew Kiyoi couldn’t beat her in a fight, but ultimately her actions are exactly right for the character they’ve established.
With the battles done, and the door opened, I just have to wonder if this time we’ve found the actual end. Given the history of this series and every ending before has just been the catalyst for future misery, it really is a question that I’m looking forward to seeing whether they resolve things for good or not this time.
- Episode 10: Battle, Battle, Battle
- Episode 9: When Worlds Collide
- Episode 8: The Condition To Win
- Episode 7: It’s Going To Be Fun When These Groups Converge
- Episode 6: It’s Totally Unfair, And That’s The Way It Is
- Episode 5: The Rules Are Breaking
- Episode 4: It Just Got Real
- Episode 3: New Rules; Same Trauma
- Episode 2: There’s Just No Escape
- Lostorage Conflated Wixoss First Impressions
- Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Series Review
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: