While there’s not a lot of substance here, watching customer enjoy good food is kind of a pleasure in and of itself.
In case we had forgotten the core business that this anime is built around, this week we’re back to just watching the guys serve food and make the customers happy. The biggest drama comes from running out of an ingredient after there’s a spike in the number of people ordering a dish due to a TV show the night before. And that’s actually fine. This is laid back viewing at its finest with enough happening to keep you from dozing off, but not much of anything actually going on.
I did like that the latte art is getting the lion’s share of reviews though. Kind of funny that the restaurant’s biggest weakness is actually talked about more than the rest of the food and drinks served. Still, once again this episode has left me hungry.
- Episode 9: Back To Romance, Food and Rivalry
- Episode 8: Inconsistencies Mounting
- Episode 7: Back to Relaxation
- Episode 6: The Start of Sui’s Rokyhoudou
- Episodes 4 + 5: Seriously, What?
- Episode 3: Looks Are Clearly Deceptive
- Episode 2: Calming With Just a Hint of Drama
- Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori First Impressions
Thanks for reading.
Consider supporting the blog by: